Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
New York City, NY, US
How do we tell stories about brand and our product in clean and thoughtful ways? What’s the best way to highlight important capabilities while still being true to the brand? How do we build the best customer onboarding experience? What’s the best way to research a problem before jumping to a solution? At Dashlane, product design is integral to our approach and that is just a mere sampling of the questions we think about every single day.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
We are looking for a Head of User Experience to join our growing product organization. The Head of User Experience will be the driving force behind the delivery of industry-leading design which appeals through both the lens of everyday experiences for customers and also helping to achieve our strategic business goals. You will lead and grow the product design team, and help to shape the direction and strategy for the broader product organization. Reporting into the Chief Product Officer, you will play a key role in delivering on the company mission.
Position based in New York or Paris
At Dashlane you will:
- Create and drive the company’s strategy for design – align and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure this vision helps deliver on both the customers and business goals
- Manage and grow a team of product designers
- Oversee and grow a product design organization, inspiring and motivating a world-class team of talented people to deliver their best work
- Advocate for the customer in all decisions with the product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Be a true advocate for design thinking at the highest level of the organization and demonstrate its ability to deliver business value
- Ensure brand and system level consistency across our products for consumers and businesses alike
- Draw insights from the work of our research team and turn that understanding into tangible solutions
- At least 10+ years of Product Design & UX experience for consumer brands with a focus on complex flows and use cases across customer journeys
- At least 3 years building and leading a highly effective design organization at a tech company which has shown excellence in product design
- Strong experience working across all manifestations of what we design from responsive web to native applications
We’d Also Like You to Have:
- A deep curiosity and ability to consider product strategy and vision. You don’t just care about “how it looks,” or “what we should design,” but “why are we designing this at all?”
- Extensive understanding of prototyping methodologies and practices, user research methodologies and A/B test planning/execution
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity
- A strong point-of-view on modern, effective design processes and systems
- Evidence of successful collaboration with engineering orgs
- Evidence of using research and data to steer design thinking
- A point-of-view on how to create happy, productive design organizations
- To be highly engaged and visible in the global design community