Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
About the role
The primary role of the Campaign Analyst is to create and maintain ad campaigns with Appier proprietary product.
Task of the role
- Work with account managers, product manager and on various ops projects.
- Work with sales team, account team and campaign team to strategize and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Analyze the ROI and performance of assigned campaigns and make timely recommendations for optimization.
- Degree in related field
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment.
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- You can use Excel with regular usage of pivot table
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours when necessary (from home).
- The campaign management team needs to do a weekend shift occasionally
- Business level fluency in English (TOEIC 750+, GEPT High-Intermediate level, TOEFL 90+, IELTS 6.5+).
[Nice to have]
- Digital advertising / RTB /Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social media is a plus.