Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first company that has a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We build secure, high-throughput networking systems in Go. If you enjoy writing code that is parsimonious, correct, yet featureful - you will enjoy coding with us! If you enjoy shipping a product that is appreciated by a growing population of happy, paying customers every day - you will enjoy shipping with us!
We're a distributed (UTC -5 to -8), but close-knit team. We have high standards and high levels of respect for each other and our customers.
- Design and implementation of highly concurrent, distributed systems in Go
- Design and implementation of secure protocols
- Application of cryptographic primitives in support of the above
- Implementation of graphical and command-line interfaces
- Affinity for high-rigor engineering environments
- Affinity for lower-level/systems programming
- Willingness to contribute to UI implementation
- Familiarity with Go
- Familiarity with AWS
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Industry-standard base
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability
- 3 months parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- No travel required