Prescription delivery service
Customer Support Representative
Phoenix, AZ, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NimbleRx is a health technology startup offering a simple and fast prescription delivery app, in partnership with regional and independent pharmacies. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality. We thrive on helping customers and making lives easier.
As a member of the Customer Support team at Nimble, you will have the opportunity to assist our pharmacy partners with questions, while resolving order changes, cancellations, refunds, and related tasks.
- Deliver exceptional customer support via phone, email and chat
- Review and respond to 40-50 support tickets daily
- Communicate with pharmacy partners, patients, and internal team members
- Answer questions about prescription orders, refunds, tracking and delivery, and related issues
What you bring:
- Support skills over phone, chat, and e-mail
- Experience with support tickets using Zendesk
- BA / BS Degree
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including active listening
What's in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand) parents and your (grand) children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Medical / dental / vision / 401K package that fit your needs
- 12 days PTO, 10 paid company Holidays
- Flexible schedule, 40 hour work week Monday to Friday
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!