Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Lead Client Strategy Manager, West
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
SAN FRANCISCO (OR REMOTE)
SAN FRANCISCO (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $110 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in early 2020, less than 8 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 1000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a proven business-side professional to join our team as a Lead Client Strategy Manager. You will take ownership of our relationships with enterprise customers and direct their messaging strategy at scale. In addition to running the onboarding and growth of the account, you will act as a trusted advisor and consultant to the client on all things messaging.
You will also be trusted to represent Attentive in-person for major meetings and events. You will coordinate extensively with marketing on events, sales on the contract process, and our product + engineering teams to define custom client requests.
- Navigate and strengthen customer relationships from onboarding + integration, throughout all phases of account growth and product adoption
- Act as a trusted consultant to set strategy within our clients' overall marketing strategy
- Independently run nearly all regular client meetings, QBRs, and ad hoc presentations
- Run complex and innovative analysis to answer all manner of client questions; accurately forecast and budget client spend
- Take the lead in client renewals and work closely with the CS management team to minimize client churn and, when necessary, develop resolution strategies
- Project manage complex and custom engineering work to meet the needs of Enterprise clients
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-6 years of account management experience required (preferably at a marketing/software company)
- Intuitive understanding of client success techniques and strategies
- Previously have worked closely with engineering and product teams to define requirement and implement solutions
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools
- Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.