Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
United States of America
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva is looking for an Engagement Manager to provide services to customer requirements and exceed expectations in delivering valued solutions. This Engagement Manager will analyze project goals, create a plan to achieve those goals, and then drive Druva's team members, customer teams and potentially other third parties to achieve those goals while understanding the customer environment and any limitations to execution. You are responsible for managing scope and schedule. Engagement Managers must leverage their management and leadership capabilities to successfully deliver to their team(s) plan, proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion, while exceeding customer expectations.
- Own technical account management for implementation, optimization, and integration of Druva’s products within customers’ environment
- Plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful implementation. This includes developing and managing project plans, project schedules, team goals and success criteria and project milestones
- Ownership and responsibility to manage issues, risks, decisions and outcomes from their team’s tasks and activities, and the overall success of a project
- Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction Ability to demonstrate experience to successfully manage concurrent projects/customers
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating with cross-functional teams
- Run Quarterly Business Review and project status updates with customer
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Project Management / Engagement Management managing enterprise customers in Professional Services or Consulting Firm
- Environment Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification a plus
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Team player willing to work in an international environment and be part of a global team Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized to meet commitments
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer-facing technology
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports