Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Sales Operations & Strategy Manager
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NEW YORK CITY (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $110 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in early 2020, less than 8 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 1000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced, strategic and motivated Sales Operations & Strategy Manager to help us support and scale Attentive’s rapidly growing Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to own the build out of our day-to-day and long-term Sales strategy. The Sales Operations & Strategy Manager will be essential in accelerating the effective output of Attentive's Sales team by optimizing the systems, processes, incentives, and data around our Sales cycle. The Manager will also be responsible for leading strategic planning initiatives in partnership with the Sales leadership team including quarterly, annual and long-term planning initiatives. The Manager’s strong analytical thinking and attention to detail will help them drive strategic decisions across the leadership team in a hyper-growth environment.
This role will report to the Sales Operations and Strategy team.
- Define and optimize changes in our sales process and workflow, and identify new opportunities to help make the sales team more effective
- Partner with Sales Leadership on strategic planning and other revenue-driving initiatives including supporting them with quota and territory planning, pipeline management and revenue forecasting
- Establish an analytical system to oversee performance in our sales funnel
- Manage Salesforce, our CRM, and vet, integrate and administer related tools in our sales technology stack
- Lead Salesforce data quality improvement initiatives, overseeing work quality of more junior team members and interns
- Execute ongoing process improvements seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment including creation of clear process documentation and partnership with Sales Training & Enablement on measuring effectiveness of efforts
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 years of business strategy, analytics, planning or related Sales/Revenue Operations work experience for a SaaS or technology company
- Strong working experience with Salesforce is required (admin is preferred)
- Knowledge of sales technology stack and available tools to support the quote-to-cash process
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can dissect complex datasets and make thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Proven ability to persuade, build consensus and work on a collaborative team basis with all levels of management, internally and externally
- Possess the ability to take initiative and lead projects with minimal supervision, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including the ability to present results of complex analyses clearly
- Exceptional ability to problem-solve and influence decision making
- Experience within a SaaS company, startup environment or similar rapidly-growing enterprise strongly preferred
- Superior Microsoft Excel financial modeling, Google Spreadsheets and slide presentation skills
- Experience with Sales compensation and incentive management is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.