Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies.
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
- Maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system.
- Training employees on industry compliance requirements.
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications.
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Industry-related Bachelor's Degree and accredited Compliance Management certification.
- 3+ years experience as a Compliance Analyst in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards. Experience with Federal Compliance programs like FedRAMP, CMMC, DoD Impact Levels etc is required.
- Proficiency in compliance management software
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to persevere in the face of obstacles.
- Advanced analytical abilities.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.