Freshworks is a leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement software.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to Work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in the capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
We are looking for a bright onboarding product specialist to onboard customers and provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. This technician will gather the requirements via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required and provide the best in class implementation/adoption services of the product.
● Collaborate with colleagues at all levels throughout the entire organisation to find the answers you seek
● Provide product training and product demonstrations during the engagement
● Prioritise your individual workload, whilst recognizing when to collaborate and engage with others as the need determines ● Ability to granulate a problem and suggest the best solution to address the customer needs
● Take complete ownership of providing the best possible customer experience and guide them through adoption
● Ability to quickly adapt to the environment and resonate with fair knowledge in Freshworks suit of products
● Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer concerns
● Need to spend time to understand the business use case and how customers use Freshworks products to meet their needs
● Suggest best practices to the customer
● Foresee the customer vision, dig deeper on the requirements
● Educate & empower customers to become better Freshworks users
● Ensure to capture the utilization and drive the engagement within deadlines
● Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the software/tech industry
● Experience in implementation of products like Zendesk is must or working experience in these products
● Basic understanding of the technology and programming concepts
● Good to have a hands-on experience with configuring SAAS products such as workday, salesforce, Zendesk, Servicenow
● Fast learner and can pick up new technologies
● Good communication skills and written skills
● Willing to work in the allocated shifts.
● Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
● Understand the customer requirements and passion to provide solutions
Good to haves:
● 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success / Customer Support / Pre-sales within an enterprise software organisation
● Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
● Experience with ITSM and ITIL a big plus
● Proven time management skills in a dynamic support environment
● A background in engineering.