Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
We are looking for a user experience designer to help us direct the design of new features and enhancements. This person should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the essentials.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factoring for a more intuitive user-experience
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Develop wire-frames, behavioral specifications and personas
- Learn from user research and user feedback to improve future designs
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application
- Graduate / Master’s degree in Design or related field from Premier institutes.
- A portfolio that includes work examples and stories to share
- At least 5 years of experience working on UX for software products, web applications, mobile applications and/or complex websites.
- Ability to draft UX deliverables (workflows, early conceptual designs, fixes to issues seen in usability, mock-ups, style guides etc)
- Able to partner well with business and engineering teams