Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence – dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 100 PB of data.
Please do visit us at: https://www.druva.com/about/
Druva has built a highly scalable and secure SaaS platform for offering data protection services to its customers. Druva is looking for architects who are passionate about driving software development with security first mindset and thereby maintaining the highest level of security standards for such a platform. As part of the engineering organization, you will have opportunities to define and drive the adoption of security by design principles for developing, testing and deploying Druva’s data protection and data management software at scale.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Expertise and hands-on experience in designing and implementing SaaS software with security-first mindset.
- Strong expertise in cyber-security technologies, protocols and frameworks for web, network, endpoint and data security including but not limited to those related to authentication, authorization, identity management, encryption and cryptosystems.
- Proficiency and expertise in defining and implementing security best practices and guidelines to be followed during each phase of the software development life-cycle starting from architecture and design to implementation, testing and deployment.
- In-depth awareness and knowledge of security ecosystem and tech stack including NIST cyber security framework, cryptosystems, threat modelling, attack vectors and nature of cyber-security attacks, incident response, tools for security assessment as well as vulnerability and other types of testing.
- Should have experience of being part of cyber security blue team and responding to challenges thrown by red teams.
- Experience with SaaS platforms like AWS is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS based data management products is a plus.
- Strong technical leader with excellent communication skills who can collaborate with cross functional technical and operations teams to meet the security objectives of the company.
- 10+ years of industry experience in building software products for security and compliance.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science is a must.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with various engineering teams across different products to define security best practices and principles to be followed during software development.
- Continuously assess newer security technologies, tools and libraries that help in building, testing and deploying secure software. Help the engineering teams in adopting and integrating such technologies and tools into their tech stack, build pipelines and test frameworks.
- Be at the forefront of helping and collaborating with engineering, operations and infosec teams to identify and respond to security incidents.
- Mentor, guide and train engineers on security.