Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the head of Sales Enablement, you’ll play a key role in accelerating the performance of our Sales, SDR, and CSM organizations by up-leveling selling skills, refining our sales playbook, taking new products and functionality to market, on-boarding a whole lot of new hires, and as a part of the CROs leadership team, contribute to the direction of the revenue engine of Gong.
- Define the business requirements across segments and functions to focus the enablement cycles in the most impactful areas in line with company objectives
- Build programs that are truly world-class, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions
- Craft the overall learning journey of our customer facing reps and managers from on-boarding through promotion into the next role
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives and the Enablement team holistically
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals and inspire them to do their best work
- Work closely with Product Marketing to support new product launches, defining new features that should be added to Gong, and deploying new messaging and packaging
- Active participant in strategic decision making around the direction and execution of highest level revenue objectives (as a member of the CROs direct team)
- Define world-class use of Gong for all of the above and share it with the world
- Led Enablement for an elite SaaS company operating at scale (at least a hundred reps)
- Consistent track record of exceptional performance, delivering qualifiable impact on company revenue
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, etc.)
- Amazing in front of a big group and comfortable speaking at conferences and webinars
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment