Security cameras backed by smart software.
University Sales Development Recruiter
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
*MUST BE LOCATED IN SF BAY AREA, OR OPEN TO RELOCATION HERE*
As a University Sales Development Recruiter, you will partner with the Sales Leadership team to source, recruit and close talented university graduates eager to join our world-class sales organization. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for University Sales Development hiring process.
- Build relationships with university career centers to ensure long term success.
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates.
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and the Sales Organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, keeping a strong pipeline and manage the interview schedule.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of successful full cycle recruiting experience.
- 1+ year of university recruiting
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast paced, start up environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.