Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Location: Remote – West Coast
Type of Employee: FTE
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The Regional Vice President - West will report to the VP of Americas and General Manager, Enterprise and will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives in the assigned territory, expand Druva’s footprint at existing customers and build new relationships with prospects. The ideal candidate is one who has built and led sales teams, has a strong track record closing revenue in the software world and in supporting/mentoring the direct reports that make up their sales team. This person needs to be an expert at positioning business value, selling enterprise software solutions, managing complex sales cycles and building relationships with key stakeholders in large corporations.
- Guide and manage the activities of the Account Executives to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are exceeded
- Manage the closing of current-quarter deals while nurturing longer-term opportunities
- Coordinating and managing weekly and monthly one-on-one and team pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing.
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Attracting, hiring, onboarding and retaining top sales talent; managing attrition
- Display a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential for accounts in the assigned region
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent C-level communication skills
- Minimum of 7 years enterprise software sales management experience in successfully selling solutions at the C-level
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Total comfort demonstrating SaaS/cloud-based software and discussing it with business leaders
- Strong track record of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment
- Experience in territory management and planning, at the regional and account levels
- Proven expertise with teaching, coaching and training sales methodologies
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills required.
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the Region