Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Client Strategist, West
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
SAN FRANCISCO (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven recent graduate to join our team as a Client Strategist. You will work closely with Senior Customer Success Managers and members of our management team to help scale and manage our largest clients across all verticals.
You will interface directly with our top clients on a daily basis, become an expert on all facets of our platform and the broader ecommerce industry, and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with senior members of our team to maximize the performance of our largest and most complex customers.
- Coordinate and run in depth analyses on client performance to maximize client growth and achieve ambitious performance goals
- Work alongside senior members of the CS team to manage client onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Present with a “consultant” perspective at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Keen interest in startups, software, and entrepreneurism
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.