Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
The Professional Services Consultant (PSC) has a responsibility to discover, design, consult and implement Druva solutions within new and existing customers. As a member of the Professional Services team, this role will engage and drive customer success. Candidates for this pivotal position are highly dynamic and seasoned professionals with equally soft and technical skills.
As a PSC, you will interact with a wide range of individuals across the globe. The ability to effectively scale your interactions from highly technical I.T. staff to key stakeholders at the Executive level is a must. Flexibility in your current skill set and a demonstrable eagerness to learn new things are key criteria to any candidates for this position.
You will work in a team of individual contributors who are empowered to make decisions and run their day to business.
- Discover, Design, Deploy and Optimize Druva Solutions to meet customer requirements
- Consult customers and internal teams on best practices and meet expectations
- Plan, organize and manage all phases of a project to ensure successful implementation. This includes developing technical solutions and managing project plans, project schedules, success criteria, and milestones
- Communicate status to key stakeholders on project status to drive the outcome
- Timely responsiveness to customer satisfaction
- Manage customer relationship and run Quarterly Business Review
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years in technical customer-facing roles with at least 3+ years as a Consultant
- Has been taking the Lead role in helping out the team and driving customer implementation across all customers
- Expert level knowledge of Operating Systems including MS Windows, Linux, and MAC.
- Experience with Active Directory, SSO Tools, SCCM/Casper Deployment tools, Virtual environments (VMWare, HyperV), Storage Technologies (SAN/NAS)
- Knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, Bandwidth Management, Firewalls), Cloud Technologies using AWS/Azure.
- Fast Learner in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Results-oriented with the ability to prioritize activities, plan and organized to meet commitments
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management including negotiations and risk abatement
- Experience with a SaaS company or demonstrable deep knowledge of SaaS practices
- Travel up to 25%
- Strong knowledge of enterprise server backup technology
- Knowledge and practical experience with VMware & Hyper-V administration.
- Backup & Restore of File & MSSQL Servers.
- Exposure to AWS services - mainly EC2, S3, IAM & VPC.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and processes
- Exposure to Storage protocols SAS, Fibre Channel, SCSI, iSCSI
- Understanding of Network Technologies and protocols – TCP/IP, VLAN, DNS, switches, firewalls, routers