An elastic network-services platform.
The Platform/Infrastructure Software Engineer will be at the forefront of architecture, design andvimplementation of Versa’s high-performance platform and infrastructure software.
5-10 years of hands on experience.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and development of platform and system level software for networking
- Development of device drivers, diagnostics and bring up of various Hardware components, networking ASICs, ethernet controllers
- Exhibit strong programming skills in
- Strong networking embedded software development and debugging
- Must have working experience of development of Ethernet drivers, I2C drivers, board bring
- Working knowledge of serdes, MAC/PHY and high speed links is
- Strong knowledges of CPU
- Experience working with LTE and Wifi interfaces is a
- Prior experience of working with Linux/unix system programming and diagnostics software is required.
- Prior experience of working with DPDK is a
- Experience with packet processing algorithms is a
- Thorough understanding of performance benchmarks and ability to analyze the
- Working experience with NAT, IPSEC VPNs, TCP/IP, Firewall is a
- Prior experience having built a scalable and high performance system is a
- Excellent Problem solving
- Good verbal and written communication skills to work closely with ODM vendors, Hardware, Software and test
- Demonstrate good teamwork across various