Planning platform for public transit
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Remix’s mission is to help build more livable cities. Our software helps city planners understand their communities and design transportation systems that serve them. We’ve partnered with over 325 cities across 18 countries on 4 continents — and were continually seeking to grow our impact around the world.
Urban planning impacts everything from economic mobility to CO2 emissions, and our platform (demo) empowers local governments to transform their transit systems, reshape their streets, explore, and understand their data, and implement new mobility options to better serve their communities.
About this role
As an Engineering Manager at Remix, you will lead a team of engineers building one of our core products. As a leader on the team, you will be instrumental in ensuring we deliver a strong differentiated product that seamlessly fits with our other product offerings.
You'll be a good fit if:
- You are an engineer looking for your first opportunity to manage a team or an experienced engineering manager looking to increase your impact
- You are an empathetic leader passionate about helping a diverse group of engineers grow in their careers
- You want to retain a high performing team with an inclusive and supportive culture
- You are motivated by technical challenges at the intersection of data, visualization and user experience
- You are excited about tackling problems needed to build a growing but sustainable business
You'll be working on:
- Managing the engineering team for one of Remix’s core products
- Partnering with product, design and engineering to shape direction, define goals and evolve processes
- Improving engineering team practices by collaborating with other engineer managers
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Energy Impact Partners, and YC, Remix is working to serve the growing transportation technology needs of cities around the world. Read more about how our work is impacting customers here: https://remix.com/blog
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.