Security cameras backed by smart software.
Sales Enablement Coordinator
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Verkada is building a world-class sales organization and we need a supporting cast to ensure team readiness and increase overall productivity. You’ll work hands-on with partners and subject matter experts that span across Verkada, gaining exposure from leaders in every department. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a passion for the art and science of sales and a solid understanding of how to operate in a sales support function.
- An organized communicator that can assist in managing the sales onboarding, SKO, & ongoing training calendars: ensuring that new reps and managers are informed of the process and schedule. Ensure trainers are scheduled and on time, finding backfills as needed.
- Own the survey process end to end: prepping presenters with QR codes, reminding them to ask for feedback during training, and updating survey tracking reports
- Help manage tools and resources to ensure that sales productivity is up (sourcing of branded swag, aiding in seat management, rep issue escalation, etc)
- Maintain updated knowledge within our internal Sales Hub, whilst helping to track which resources are most-used.
- Assist with identifying needs in sales organization and influencing and creating training content to improve results.
- Communication and stakeholder management: you'll need to be able to connect with sales reps and key stakeholders alike to figure out how to build the right content, processes, and training
- Ad-hoc enablement projects to improve the enablement program.
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in a sales enablement or project management role
- Bachelors or masters from a top school preferred.
- Very organized
- Primarily a self-starter but you aren’t afraid to ask for direction
- A knack for outlining processes in the simplest way possible
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.