Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
As an Executive Assistant, you need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and travel planning. Additionally, you are expected to have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Ironclad ecosystem.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Efficiently manage day-to-day calendars for multiple executives (including both internal and external meetings)
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Execution of core administrative activities, such as expense reports or other general office duties
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Drive team empathy by supporting executives, ops, and cultural initiatives as part of team goals
- 3+ years of experience managing calendars, coordinating travel logistics, and supporting administrative duties on behalf of 1-3 executives
- Comfortable in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to juggle changing or conflicting priorities while maintaining a high-degree of professionalism
- Ability to partner effectively with employees to clearly communicate guest arrival and anticipate high volume visitor times
- Strong project management and strong track record of execution
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.