Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Description / Skills Required
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at : https://www.druva.com/about/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- DevOps team works closely with Engineering,QA and Cloud Operations to make applications ready for the Cloud
- They are responsible for configuration, deployment and monitoring of application and services
- Additionally would be prototyping, exploring latest Cloud technologies , triaging and fixing operational issues
- Must be able to adapt to change: Tools, Services or Business requirements
- 3 to 10 years of total experience
- Container orchestration tools like ECS, Nomad, Kubernetes
- Terraform on AWS ,Docker
- Continuous deployment workflows
- Programming in Python ,Bash
- Linux System Administration
Other skills :
- Experience working with multi-org development teams and coordination between Cloud Ops and Development
- Awareness of Security issues and Secure coding practices
- Ability to work in a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA, PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc.
We invite you to be a part of the Pune team - hosting one of its world class facilities our employees enjoy attractive HR benefits and wholesome recreations facility along with a great career opportunity! Listed are the career opportunities:http://www.druva.com/about/careers/