Machine Learning Research Engineer
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We have raised $117MM in total and are backed by Tiger Global Management ($70MM Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30MM Series B). We move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose built transfer hubs. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow.
Our deep learning team focuses on developing systems that sense and perceive the world around our self-driving truck. Your focus will be on the development of novel deep learning networks to enhance our perception system.
- Research and prototype perception deep learning systems for our level 4 self-driving system
Experience Should Include:
- 3+ years of research or practical experience applying deep learning on large scale and real world data
- Knowledge of deep learning systems that focus on detection and/or segmentation in image or point cloud data
- Strong coding skills in Python or C++
- Experience with a popular deep learning framework (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe)
Experience Might Include:
- Prior experience in self-driving
- Publications focused on computer-vision or deep learning technology
- Experience with multi-view geometric computer vision systems
When you apply, address the application to Kiana and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: