Full Stack Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We have raised $117MM in total and are backed by Tiger Global Management ($70MM Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30MM Series B). We move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose built transfer hubs. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow.
Our perception team builds systems to sense and perceive the world. You’ll work closely with perception engineers to build systems that power the development of our next-generation perception algorithms.
- Build tooling for data analysis, triage and exploration for different pillars of the perception team
- Build services and APIs to allow the perception team to interact with raw sensor data, playback results and simulated data
- Support the machine learning team by building visualization tools for different sensors
- Work closely with perception team to build services that directly impact the AV stack
Experience Should Include:
- Experience building backend web services using technologies such as Tornado, Django or similar frameworks
- Experience building robust APIs to interact with various databases and datastores
- Experience with relational databases
Experience Might Include:
- OpenGL or alternative 3D graphing libraries for web applications
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker Experience with general AWS/GCP principles
- Experience with caching frameworks such as Redis/Memcached
- Experience with non-relational databases
When you apply, address the application to Kiana and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: