Data QA Specialist
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We have raised $117MM in total and are backed by Tiger Global Management ($70MM Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30MM Series B). We move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose built transfer hubs. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow.
The Quality Assurance Specialist role is an entry-level position for individuals who are interested in working in the Self-Driving industry. You will work with our Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts in order to help develop processes to monitor and maintain the quality of labeled examples. These labeled examples power our Artificial Intelligence perceptions systems and allow us to develop our virtual driver system. Great communication will be essential to succeed in this cross-functional role.
- QA labeled data to monitor quality
- Report data quality to the Machine Learning team and provide feedback to the labeling team
- Develop strategies to improve labeling quality
Experience Should Include:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A history of working on hard problems you see from start to finish and ownership over whole project areas
- The ability to multitask and prioritize with changes in scale, scope, and project deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
When you apply, address the application to Kiana and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: