Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Are you somebody who loves to understand customers' needs and then devise campaigns to communicate why they would benefit from a product or service? Do you love to do this in an innovative way that rises above the noise and creates memorable experiences? Do you love to map digital demand signals back into content strategy and then capture the demand in an integrated way? Are you driven by wanting to be the first to come up with killer ideas that eventually everybody else in the industry follows suit? Are you a web-first digital-first thinker? If so then perhaps this role would be exciting to you.
This role is not only one where you can innovate but you can do it as part of the team driving the product intelligence movement. What does that mean? This is the final frontier, understanding customer retention and behavior in the product and then tying it not only to product-led growth strategies but also marketing re-engagement and retention strategies. This is the true full customer lifecycle. And this global role is at the epicenter of the growth movement inventing campaigns for the leader in product intelligence.
As Senior Campaign Director, you will:
- Be research and data-driven in deciphering customer attitudes and needs.
- Use insights to define personas, campaign and content strategies and full lifecycle integrated multichannel campaigns.
- Manage campaign production using internal and external resources in an agile environment with bi-weekly production scrums
- Track and use real-time results to calibrate and optimize the campaign performance
- Be able to design large scale commercial campaigns and scaled ABM enterprise programs
- Understand the true value of Martech stack and not overweight strategy with dependencies on new technologies
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically in the short, medium and long term
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 7+ years of demand generation and campaign design experience within a B2B SaaS
- Desired experience would be having scaled a late-stage company to IPO and $1B in revenue
- Demonstrable innovation in the field of campaign creative with a purpose and results to show for it
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high growth setting
- Background in leveraging digital channels for demand, ideally you have an AdWords certification but not required
- Experience with product intelligence, product-led growth and related marketing strategies would be great
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.