Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
United States of America
Domino is an end-to-end data science platform for the world’s largest enterprises. Domino helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Companies like Dell, Bristol Myers Squibb, VMWare and AllState depend on Domino to model the world. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, and Bloomberg Beta, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or make smarter recommendations.
As a product management leader at Domino, you’ll shape the products and features that will define how data science is utilized in virtually every industry in the world. This is a critical role that bridges technical and business worlds to design world-class products that delight customers. You'll work closely with customers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide products from conception through launch and adoption.
- Own the customer experience for one or more stages in the data science workflow, and influence the roadmap for all of Domino
- Understand pain points in customer workflows, tools, and use cases
- Develop metrics used to measure customer satisfaction, usage, and adoption
- Define features, business, and technology strategy
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to design requirements and deliver improvements to customers
- Create product materials for marketing, sales, and support, and team up with customer-facing functions to drive adoption
- Assess emerging technologies impact on customer use cases
- Strong history of building high-growth enterprise software or cloud services
- 2 to 5 years experience in software product management
- Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Startup experience preferred
- Familiarity with data science tools and techniques preferred