Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva Cloud Platform is the platform built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across Druva flagship products like Insync and Phoenix. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API Gateway etc.
- Independently create feature test plans based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and augment to the existing framework/libraries for enabling new feature tests.
- Create/maintain testbed setup and document the steps for the same.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development cycle
- Own end-to-end test execution for user stories.
- Timely reporting, tracking and updating of issues and test cases
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Should have worked extensively with test automation, creating test plans and testing multiple product modules
- Hands on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage