Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva Cloud Platform is the platform built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across Druva flagship products like Insync and Phoenix. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API Gateway etc.
- Play key role in design/development of features
- Responsible for complete software development cycle.
- Gathering & understanding requirements.
- Design, development & implementation independently.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Will be able to work in end to end features.
- 6+ years of experience, preferably in a product company.
- Hands on experience in Go will be preferred or very good experience with Python/C/C++/Java on Unix/Linux or Windows platform
- Excellent programming skills along with Data structures, Algorithms, Design Concepts
- Experience in working with SoA
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum etc.
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage