Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva Cloud Platform is the platform built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across Druva flagship products like Insync and Phoenix. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API Gateway etc.
- Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategy based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Design automation framework for automating feature tests. Propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Participate in test cases, test plan and code reviews
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management etc.
- Participate in bug triaging, tracking quality assurance metrics
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
- Hands on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite
- Familiarity with Test Management systems.
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage