Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
"Druva Phoenix" is a unified server backup and archival built on Druva’s secure, enterprise trusted, and high-performance cloud platform.
With Phoenix, data can be stored indefinitely with limitless snapshots and flexible retention policies, while at the same time significantly lowering your backup costs. Druva takes a multi-layered approach to securing data that is unmatched in the industry – enabling organizations to address both their data security and data privacy requirements.
- The Scrum Master acts as both a facilitator and a coach to the team; ensuring the Scrum framework and any organisation specific guidelines or practices are adhered to.
- Serve as a Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams, with a focus on coaching the team on agile values and principles and the ensuing practices.
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies like Sprint planning, Sprint reviews, Sprint retrospectives, Daily Scrum, backlog refinement, Scrum of Scrum.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to understand the product & technology and contribute to product roadmap planning, scheduling, and release management.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify and mitigate risks.
- Develop & utilize metrics to help improve the team effectiveness.
- Facilitate cross-team coordination, reaching out to the larger organization for dependency management and impediment removal.
- Coach development teams on the core principles of self-organization and continuous improvement.
Here's what you'll bring:
- Good understanding of Agile principles and different frameworks like Scrum, Kanban.
- A broad enterprise-wide view and understanding of software product development.
- 1 to 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master.
- Excellent facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple roles.
- A mind-set to do what it takes to get things rolling. Inspect and adapt to circumstances trying to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and astute attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic work environment.
- Experience in Agile tools like Rally/Jira.
- Experience in a Product Enterprise working through the entire life-cycle of the product.
- Good understanding and experience into the Enterprise software development life cycle.
The following are considered a Plus:
- Certification ( CSM / PMI-ACP / SAFe).
- Experience working as part of and leading teams that does CI/CD.
- Experience into scaled agile framework (SAFe / LeSS).
- Experience and good knowledge of Cloud Computing, AWS, Data protection technologies.