Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva Cloud Platform is the platform built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across Druva flagship products like Insync and Phoenix. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API Gateway etc.
- The Principal Engineer's role is to be the technical leader in building enterprise grade scalable, performant systems which deliver the required functionality to the customers and delight them
- Should be able to design and implement sufficiently large and complex features and/or architectural improvements to the product.
- Suggest and propose solutions to complex design problems.
- Identify areas of engineering improvements to the product and work with product architects and the team to address them.
- Should be able to technically guide junior engineers with feature design and implementation.
- Review design and implementation done by junior engineers.
- Should be able to independently handle complex escalations and guide others as required.
- Be able to write technical blogs and make technical presentations in internal and external forums
- 10+ years of experience, preferably in a product company.
- Hands on experience in Go on Unix/Linux or Windows platform
- Additional experience in Python/C/C++/Java on Unix/Linux or Windows platform is a plus.
- Excellent programming skills along with Data structures, Algorithms, Design Concepts
- Experience in working with SoA (Service oriented Architecture)
- Experience in AWS Cloud Technologies. Other cloud technologies (Azure etc) is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum etc.
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage