Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
PSS are our front line support team who interacts with Doctors first hand. They
provide help with queries, troubleshoot technical issues and explain our process and policies to our doctors. They need to resolve fast with accuracy and quality. Need to report all product and process issues and escalate to TL. Escalate all issues that can’t be resolved at their end. They need to ensure that we are providing a great customer experience through our communication.
- Answer queries and issues of product functionality
- Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Report bugs and coordinate with the software engineers for eta and resolution
- Ability to research and arrive at solution
- Ability to timely escalate (Should know what to escalate & what to keep)
- Ensure complete documentation of all activities undertaken with respect to the ticket in the case log
- Adhere to the Process defined on both Operations and internal quality legend
- Demonstrate good product knowledge through monthly quiz
2. Customer Engagement:
- Understanding customer behavior, expectations from the product, analyzing usage trends and product adaptability to increase usage and make the product sticky.
- Work towards providing an excellent customer experience by going that extra mile on every interaction
- Should be able to communicate clearly
- Languages - Hindi, Kannada, English,Telugu
- Should have a good understanding of Practo products
- Should be aware of all the Process and Policies of the supporting products
Nice to have:
- Min 1 year of experience
- Work experience of working/ connecting with Doctors