Adaptive threat protection for containers
The motto of the StackRox support team is, “Customers First!” This Solution Architect will be working in a post-sales environment and is a critical part of our customers' adoption of the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform. They are the day-to-day contact, establishing relationships with our customers and helping guide them to success. You’ll share best practices, provide advice, help develop deployment plans and assist the customers with operationalizing the product to achieve their objectives. You’ll work closely with CISOs, security architects, DevOps admins/SREs, as well as the support, product, engineering and sales teams at StackRox.
Every member of the StackRox Customer Success team is technical and hands-on. Our Solution Architect will be responsible for assisting with installation and configuration of the product, training customers on how to use the product.
This Solution Architect will have support responsibilities, to extend investigation time and support coverage for our European customers outside business hours in the United States. Initially this will be about a 50/50 split between Solution Architect and support responsibilities, however this will vary based on support workload and Solution Architect requirements for customers. Over time this role will progress to a Solution Architect role and the support responsibilities will transition to a support role.
- Lead customer on-boarding experience, adoption, and expansion
- Develop a strong partnership with customer stakeholders, influencers and decision makers
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Advise customers on how to best leverage StackRox to secure their Kubernetes environments
- Identify and escalate problems to the support and engineering teams
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Run periodic business reviews with large customers
- Identify risks to renewals on an ongoing basis, and collaborate internally to remediate customer concerns
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors; with frequent communication cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- Respond to support requests
- Reproduce and troubleshoot customer symptoms
- Escalate issues to engineering
- Participate in issue triage and prioritization efforts with sales, customer success, product and engineering
- Assist with customer on-boarding by creating custom scripts or integrations
- Assist with architecting deployments
- Make code revisions to squash bugs and improve documentation
- Periodically respond to high-priority issues outside business hours
- 5 years minimum working in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Strong consulting or project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Highly data-driven with dedication to following processes
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and challenges
Flexibility for travel up to 25% of your time.
StackRox helps enterprises secure their containers and Kubernetes environments at scale. The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform enables security and DevOps teams to enforce their compliance and security policies across the entire container life cycle, from build to deploy to runtime. StackRox integrates with existing DevOps and security tools, enabling teams to quickly operationalize container and Kubernetes security.
StackRox has assembled a team of experts in cloud-native infrastructure and security from leading companies including Amazon, Apple, Cisco, FireEye, Google, Netflix, Palantir, Splunk, and VMware.
Partnered with Amazon, Docker, Google, Microsoft and IBM RedHat, StackRox is the choice for container and Kubernetes security for cloud-native companies, Global 2000 enterprises and federal government agencies. To learn more, visit www.stackrox.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.