An elastic network-services platform.
We are looking for a passionate Lead Software Engineer with extensive development experience in Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and 7.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
- 8+ years of hands on experience in designing and developing scalable applications on various Windows Application Platforms.
- The candidate should have successfully delivered multiple projects with one or more of the below Windows Application Platforms
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Forms (.NET)
- Experience in end to end handling of product i.e from requirement, design, implementation, delivery and support will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop Windows components and libraries to be used in .NET based applications.
- Lead the development of proof-of-concepts that will focus on brand new technologies.
- Analyse, debug and fix complex issues, continuously drive innovations by working with cross functional teams.
- To provide technical direction, oversight, and execution guidance for several new Windows applications across various windows platforms.
- To champion the development best practices for building secure applications from the ground-up.
- Conduct security reviews from high-level application architecture to OS-level parameters and complex interactions with BIOS and drivers to meet security & business goals.
- Architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows Application Platforms such as UWP, WPF, XAML, .NET, Win32
- Good understanding of Windows internals.
- Application packaging.
- Familiarity with Networking and Security on Windows Desktops.
- Familiarity of various avenues for delivery of Microsoft Applications and modern User-Interface frameworks such as React Native.
- Must have very strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, can-do attitude and takes initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good communication skills to work with cross-functional groups.
- Strong skills in large-scale software design and development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.