An elastic network-services platform.
The Java Backend Engineer will be at the forefront of architecture, design and implementation of Versa’s NMS product suite. This individual will be part of a team developing highly scalable and feature rich orchestration solutions which manages Versa SDWAN Devices. The candidate must have experience with developing software in Java and related technologies preferably in NMS Domain.
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer systems engineering or equivalent field of study.
5-8 years of hands on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop software for Versa NMS Orchestration solution
- Work with a team of other NMS Engineers to design and develop highly scalable feature rich NMS platform.
- Work on challenging problems that have yet to be solved.
- Databases – Any one like relational MySQL/Postgresql or NoSQL DB (Mongo, Cassandra)
- RESTful API
- Notification frameworks like Kafka/AMQP and
- Docker Swarm/Containers/Kubernetes
- SD-WAN/Cloud Security/WLAN