An elastic network-services platform.
The Routing Software Engineer will be at the forefront of architecture, design and implementation of Versa’s high-performance routing software. You will be part of, and work closely with a team of outstanding software & system test engineers. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study and have 5-10 years of hands on experience.
- Design and develop routing, MPLS software
- Work closely with customers to understand and suggest solutions to complex problems
- Work on challenging problems that have yet to be solved.
Required Skills and Background
- Good knowledge in networking
- Strong experience in BGP
- Experience with OSPF/ISIS is a plus
- Experience with MPLS protocols, segment routing is a plus
- Experience with L3VPN, EVPN, VPLS is a plus
- Experience in Linux environment will be plus.
- Prior experience having built a scalable and high performance system.
- Exhibit strong skills in C programming