An elastic network-services platform.
Software Test Engineer – Analytics
San Jose, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
- Design, develop and execute test plans for Analytics related features
- Automate test cases using TCL and Python programming language for testing various software features.
- Design network topologies for testing functionalities using commercial traffic generator tools from Ixia and Spirent.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Technical Leader, Software QA Engineer, Software Engineer/QA, Devtest Engineer, Technology Specialist, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following skills:
- L3 Protocols including IPv4/IPv6
- TCL and Expect scripting languages
- Traffic tools from Ixia and Spirent
- RestAPIs, JSON, XML, strong in python, Database techniques – Casandra, postgres
- Working experience in distributed systems, Scaling and Big data
Following will be a plus:
- Working experience in SDWAN
- Working experience related to KVM, VMWare, Openstack
- Working experience with AWS, Azure