An elastic network-services platform.
We are looking for a passionate Software Test Engineer to help our customer to build, maintain, and troubleshoot their SD-WAN solution using Versa’s carrier grade products. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competence and delivering mission critical infrastructure.
B.E/B.Tech or higher degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Computer Engineering or equivalent.
7-12 years of experience in Networking domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with product marketing, software development teams to review design specification, develop, and implement test topologies and test cases based on functional specifications. Execute regression test cases, report in the bug tracking system, debug the problems/issues effectively and follow up with the respective engineering teams for issue resolutions.
- Automate test cases using Python and Selenium programming language for testing various software features.
- Networking and Routing (TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, WLAN, QoS)
- Python and Selenium.
- Familiarity with JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Possess outstanding problem solving skills in the diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- Working experience in SDWAN and IPsec
- Working experience related to KVM, VMWare, Openstack
- Working experience with AWS, Azure