An elastic network-services platform.
Versa Networks, Inc. is a leading vendor of next-generation Software Defined solutions and architectures, called SASE (Secure Access Service Edge). Versa is providing an end-to-end solution that both simplifies and secures the WAN/branch office network.
The goal of the Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility. We have created a feature-rich, scalable yet simple to use software platform to implement many different enterprise and service provider use cases, including:
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy Solution Architects to help our customers and partners evaluate, adopt and expand the use of our technology.
- Evangelize technical leadership to our customers and partners.
- Provide architectural design services of state-of-art SDWAN deployments, including HLD/LLD documentation.
- Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and feature.
- Provide Professional Services on assignment bases to strategic customers.
- Author whitepapers, knowledge base articles, and other customer/partner facing content.
- Ability to natively speak business and social in German language.
- Experience in planning and designing or operating service provider or large enterprise WAN/LAN networks.
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and operation.
- Knowledge on WAN technologies and protocols like MPLS, MPLS based VPNs, BGP, OSPF, QoS, NAT, Multicast.
- Knowledge in architecting and/or managing large-scale, high performing and resilient Enterprise networking solutions.
- Knowledge on Linux administration.
- Shell scripting, python scripting knowledge.
- Experience in creating design documents.
- Desired Skills:
- Operational knowledge on next gen firewalls/UTMs, IDS/IPS and malware prevention systems.
- Knowledge on best practices architectures for SaaS applications.
- Hands-on experience in public and private cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Openstack, VMware.
- Great analytical thinking.
- Ability to think full stack when it comes to problem solving.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent hands-on skills in deploying and troubleshooting complex networks.
- Willingness to help customers, peers and other team members at any time.
Versa Networks is a small but rapidly growing organization. It is built by people with vast experience in networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package with pre-IPO equity. Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work and most important, to have fun.