An elastic network-services platform.
To accomplish their primary goal of monitoring and troubleshooting computer and telecommunication networks and systems.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT/ Computers.
Expert level certification such as CCNA or equivalent level of experience will be preferred.
5+ years of relevant experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor and take corrective actions for hosted environment.
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues.
- Incident/ticket lifecycle management
- Setting up infrastructure.
- Should have good understanding of IP Protocol/OSI /TCP stack
- Protocols: BGP/OSPF/IPSec/VPN technologies, CCNA level networking.
- Knowledge of MPLS.
- Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures.
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively.
- Ability to work in 24x7 rotational shifts.
- Experience of working in managed services role is added advantage.