An elastic network-services platform.
Versa was founded in the year 2012 by industry veterans Kumar Mehta and Apurva Mehta and is backed by premier venture investors Sequoia, Mayfield, Artis Ventures, and Verizon Ventures. Versa was formed with the vision of "Transforming the business of networking".
We provide a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) software platform that transforms network and security infrastructure for enterprises and service providers. The goal of the Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings, and flexibility.
B.E/B.Tech or higher degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
5+ years of hands on experience from product based background
- Complete knowledge of Jenkins Administration.
- Scripting experience (Python and Shell)
- Must have Debugging skills.
- Hands-on with DevOps tools like ansible/docker/Atlassian.
- Full knowledge of SDLC.
- Skills to analyse requirements and deliver scalable solutions.
- Linux background (Should be good at various commands and utilities)
- AWS and Azure knowledge is a plus.