An elastic network-services platform.
We are looking for a young energetic Network Engineers to take part in our customers journey towards building their next-generation business Networks using Versa’s SD-WAN technology and solutions.
You will be part of Versa’s talented global PS team. This job involves 20 – 30 % travel to both domestic and international locations.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer science, Electronics, Computer Application. Note qualification is not a selection condition.
We are looking for young engineers. You should have no less than 6 years of relevant industry experience. This can be relaxed for candidates satisfying all criterions mentioned above.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participating in Versa’s SD-WAN solution deployment for its global customers as Professional Services Engineers.
- Acts as an extended arm for customer’s team on short term or long term basis.
- Troubleshoot complex network issues and problems.
- Assists global SE team to carryout Proof of Concept on-site or off-site.
- Create implementation level documents for a given deployment.
- Experience in planning and designing or operating service provider or large enterprise WAN/LAN Networks.
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and operation.
- Knowledge on WAN technologies and protocols like MPLS, MPLS based VPNs, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, LDP, RSVP.
- Exposure to multi-vendor network environment.
- Knowledge on Linux administration.
- Shell scripting, python scripting knowledge.
- Operational knowledge on firewalls/UTMs, IPS,IDS, DDoS systems
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following public and private cloud technologies
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Great analytical thinking
- Ability to think full stack when it comes to problem solving
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent hands-on skills in deploying and troubleshooting complex networks
- Willingness to help customers, peers and other team members in crisis
- Ability to question and learn how things works in your area of experience
- Good communication skills both verbal and written