An elastic network-services platform.
We are looking for a passionate Lead Software Engineer with extensive development experience in Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and 7.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
- Should have at least 8+ years of hands on experience in design, development and debugging of Windows kernel mode device drivers.
- Experience in Windows Network Drivers, Filter Drivers and Windows Filtering Platform (WFP).
- Experience in DMA and other techniques for minimizing buffer copies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of network drivers for windows operating system.
- Analyze, debug and fix complex issues, continuously drive innovations by working with cross functional teams.
- To provide technical direction, oversight, and execution guidance for several new Windows applications across various windows platforms.
- To champion the development best practices for building secure applications from the groundup.
- Conduct security reviews from high-level application architecture to OS-level parameters and complex interactions with BIOS and drivers to meet security & business goals.
- Strong understanding of C/C++ programming concepts, and Operating systems concepts.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Windows internals and the fundamentals of drivers in Windows operating systems.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, and HTTPS.
- Strong low-level debugging skills to identify the root cause of the issues at OS internals, the firmware and hardware level.
- Team player, can-do attitude and takes initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good communication skills to work with cross-functional groups.
- Strong skills in large-scale software design and development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.