Amplitude helps companies build better products.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Global Benefits and Employment compliance to join our growing People Operations organization. This role will lead the end-to-end strategy and administration of our benefits programs as well as employment compliance for our rapidly-growing, global organization and provide guidance and management to one direct report.
As the Senior Manager Global benefits and Compliance, you will:
- Administer and analyze the organization’s comprehensive benefits programs (e.g. medical plans, retirement plans, leave-of-absence and disability policies, wellness programs, insurance policies.)
- Lead annual benefits renewal processes globally in partnership with benefits consultants and our insurance brokers
- Monitor, interpret and implement relevant changes related to government regulations/legislation
- Build robust Leaves of Absence processes (currently managed in-house)
- Manage compliance-related programs including SOC2
- Work in liaison with the legal team in maintaining global employment agreements, restrictive covenants, and other employee-related documents
- Own and maintain global policies in partnership with the people and legal team
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have experience in managing US and International benefits
- Demonstrated ability in managing policies, employment law related matters including documents
- Desire to push the status quo and find efficiencies in how we spend more time on an impactful partnership within the people team and with functional stakeholders
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- A thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulations
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.