productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
We’re looking for an ambitious German-speaking salesperson who is hungry for challenges and growth.
As Account Executive, you’ll help us maximize revenues and develop small & medium-sized business (SMB) sales in German-speaking countries. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy, introducing them to the concept of Product Excellence. And you’ll work closely with our leadership team to help define everything from sales strategy to team culture.
Are you passionate about closing deals? Want the opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing startup? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
- Engage with potential customers to fully understand their long-term product priorities
- Be the primary point of contact for new prospects and customers, from evaluation to deployment
- Establish strong rapport with key stakeholders involved in the evaluation process
- Educate and convey the relevant and unique benefits of Productboard
- Provide captivating product demonstrations and guidance on industry best practices
- Manage the inbound lead pipeline and contract negotiation process through close
- Create a strong feedback loop between our prospects, customers, and our own internal team
- Contribute to “tribal knowledge” in regard to learnings, best practices, and positioning
- Exceed monthly revenue targets
In addition to 2+ years of experience in a full-cycle closing role, ideally in enterprise SaaS, we’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Fluent in German
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- A proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding targets in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- Ability to manage both high-velocity and enterprise sales cycles in tandem
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
And most importantly, we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.