Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is SaaS solution built natively on AWS, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
We are looking for cloud-savvy self-starter to deliver innovative solutions that address real customer use cases and challenges as we help companies build their cloud backup solution. You will drive our solutions to the next level, developing compelling messaging and positioning that speak to cloud architects and heads of IT. Create and deliver sales content presentations, videos, eBooks, blogs, web pages and more to drive our customer and partner engagement. Measure what works, what doesn’t and improve the latter. You can build killer content and not only enjoy writing and speaking, but you do it well.
- Product messaging and positioning: Understand buyer persona and customer needs and behavior. Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging docs aligned to market trends, customer needs, competitive landscape and product capabilities.
- Product launches and announcements: Developing and executing cross-functionally in conjunction with product management, marketing and sales - launch plan, PR message, bill of material and executing on content, demos and field training.
- Expertise in the creation of all forms of digital assets including but not limited to datasheets, solution briefs, web pages slides, white papers, videos, blogs, analyst and customer presentations and more.
- Understanding customer challenges, business drivers, ideal solution and developing powerful, succinct and impactful presentations.
- Support demand generation activities like webinars and content across the marketing funnel to drive pipeline for data protection for SaaS applications like Salesforce.com, G-Suite and Microsoft 365.
- Support Channel, technology alliances and customer marketing team in renewals, net retention activities with relevant content and play books.
- 8 to 10 yrs. of experience in a product/solutions marketing role, with SaaS focus
- Experience with differentiated product messaging, positioning and market leadership supporting Analyst, media and Press releases
- Domain knowledge around Microsoft 365 apps, eDiscovery is a plus
- Strong understanding and experience in messaging and positioning SaaS value prop to IT buyer personas of mid to large enterprises
- Experience with successful cross functional product launches
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators into simple, sticky stories
- Self-starter and a problem solver who works well within a team (both local and distributed)
- Positive attitude, work hard, have a sense of humor and are constantly looking to improve and learn
- Someone who can get things done, matching up with our fast, exciting and energetic pace, great team player and cross-functional collaborator