Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
As the Product Operations Analyst at Druva, you will establish and oversee product management tools and product lifecycle processes to ensure we deliver the best products in the market. As a part of your role, you will gain in-depth knowledge of how we effectively design, implement, and deliver our products. We are looking for you to partner with the product, engineering and the go-to-market teams to improve alignment, communication and processes, throughout the roadmap and delivery of our products. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data to measure product performance, identifying trends and making recommendations for improvements.
- Tactical execution of Strategic Operations and Products Functions;
- Creation of sustainable and consistent systems and programs integrated with Druva’s business systems to accurately align engineering resources with product and field activities;
- Align with Product Management and Product Marketing teams to ensure that all integration and launch materials are produced and consistent with Druva’s NPI processes;
- Collaboration with Revenue Operations and Business Intelligence Teams to ensure business telemetry meets Product forecasts and KPIs;
- Collaboration with the strategic operations team to ensure Technical Alliances, Strategic Pricing, and Partner Sell With actions align to business objectives;
- Close collaboration with the Director, Product Operations to ensure necessary programs and materials are available for strategic launches and ongoing advanced partnerships; and
- Partnering with Sales Operations to generate business-relevant insights that drive partner investment and ongoing integrations, development based on revenue activity, attributable funnel, and Time to Close (TTC) on opportunities.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (including certifications, licenses, etc.):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field experience required;
- Between 3-5 years SaaS experience;
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and similar CRM systems;
- Demonstrated experience with the Atlassian platform;
- Direct experience working with Product Management, Business Development, and Alliances teams in an Enterprise Software company;
- Demonstrated commercial understanding of Product Management functions associated with user story creation; Waterfall and Agile development processes, UAT, documentation, and release packaging;
- Demonstrated competence with Google G Suite, Looker, and other modern collaboration tools; and
- Demonstrated ability to set meaningful KPIs and manage them.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have proven success in managing the systems and programs associated with GTM activities in a diverse partner ecosystem;
- You demonstrate exceptional time management and organizational execution in managing multiple concurrent initiatives;
- You are motivated to succeed and energized by the motivation of your colleagues and peers;
- You are able to work collaboratively with Business, Marketing, Sales and Revenue Operations, along with the Product Management and Engineering Business Units;
- You are able to demonstrate technical and commercial competence to external business leaders and “win hearts and minds” associated with aligning diverse external business processes with Druva’s;
- When it is safe to do so, you have the ability to travel (less than 25%) for off site partner meetings, industry events, conferences, etc.; and
- You execute to win.