Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
You will be part of the fastest growing Sales team in EMEA. You will generate new business sales revenue from SaaS subscriptions within the SMB and mid-enterprise account base. This will be achieved through effective territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory. You will need to build relationships with key partners and alliances and demonstrate mutual value to the partner and their customers/prospects. In addition, you should be comfortable selling a solution and technologies within a SaaS, startup environment to IT contacts at a variety of levels within an organization.
This is an exciting opportunity. Druva customers are fed up with the status quo of managing legacy solutions for backup, recovery, disaster recovery & long term retention. They are engaging with our sales and technical teams to learn how to break out of these legacy constraints and move to a self-service, native cloud solution, 100% SaaS, utilizing opex budgets and aligning to business imperatives such as significant cost reduction and reduced dependencies on operating data centres.
As a Druva Corporate Account Executive you will be helping these organizations protect their server workloads, their cloud applications as well as their endpoint devices. Your contribution to improving the data protection and security posture of and for your customers will be a significant motivator for you.
What you will do:
- Prospecting and closing of new sales opportunities in a defined territory (Northern England and Scotland) and a defined set of target accounts
- Managing and closing of new sales opportunities generated by SDRs and Druva channel partners
- Generate results; consistent, reliable performance with 100% minimum attainment expected
- Partnering with the local, regional and national channel partners to drive awareness and engagement in your territory
- Arranging and helping to conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
- 3+ years experience in an Account Executive where you have exceeded your sales plan each year and can document the success
- Ideally bring sales experience in the IT industry, and preferably experience selling SaaS solutions.
- An understanding of data protection
- Experience working with and driving incremental revenue through partner community.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Effective at building relationships at multiple levels within a client and partner organisation.
- Continuous learner and student of the game - you want to constantly get better
- Ability to understand business value and the business drivers around IT
- You strive for greatness and push yourself
- The desire to support a great work environment via positive, professional, and ethical conduct
- Willingness to travel 1-2 days a week to visit clients when conditions permit.