Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team within Amplitude tasked with developing a new product line.
As a Product Engineer you will:
- Lay the foundation for a new frontend application and make core architectural decisions.
- Take product ideas from conception to implementation.
- Work closely with product managers and product designers to iterate on designs.
- Integrate with backend services and build out endpoints with Python, Node and GraphQL.
- Speak with customers and learn from customer feedback to iterate on our product.
- Lead engineering discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Enjoy working collaboratively on a highly driven and supportive small team.
- Like to work closely with customers to build features and solve problems.
- Enjoy building UIs with modern tools like React and TypeScript.
- Have a good understanding of current and emerging trends in web application development.
- Pride yourself in your design and UX sensibilities.
Who We Are
At Amplitude, we’re building the world’s leading product intelligence platform to help customers use their customer data to build better product experiences. We are the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Paypal, Atlassian, Shopify, Square, Twitter, Doordash and Figma.
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10-year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as our innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the DataMonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, the ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human con