Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom has developed a psychology and technology-powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Now, we are working on adapting the product offering to better suit the needs of our rapidly growing international user base. We need a strong Sr. Growth CRM Marketing Manager to work closely with our International Strategy team to deliver exceptional results for our customers.
What You'll Be Doing
The Senior Manager, CRM we are seeking will develop hypotheses and test cross-channel campaigns to grow our international customer base and retain existing subscribers. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize conversion rate, retention rate, and revenue per customer.
Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate while building impactful and compelling messaging to better convey Noom’s value proposition for customers.
Alongside all of the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of hands-on CRM marketing experience
- Experience with A/B testing and email optimization for conversion and engagement
- Deep understanding of email KPIs and cross-channel campaign set-up
- Comfortable with analyzing email and web metrics and generating hypotheses
- Experience with deliverability, inboxing, ip warming, and monitoring
- Strong product marketing and persuasive copywriting skills
- Experience with marketing automation or CRM tools (e.g. Braze, Marketo, etc.)
- International marketing experience
- Ability to create and edit HTML & CSS email templates
- Knowledge of Mixpanel and/or Looker or other BI tools
- Experience working with an international user base
- Experience in a startup
- Experience marketing a B2C subscription product
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture